Sunday, May 25, 2008

Do You Have 2 Hours?


Another client sells a line of clothing and contacted me when she had become overwhelmed with the storage of the clothing stock she kept on hand. The items she had carried had become a jumbled mess and finding items she needed when she needed them was becoming more and more challenging. She had purchased storage boxes on her own and had them partially filled however I suggested that we organize them by size and label the boxes. This would help her to find the items she needed quickly and efficiently. She was amazed we could use the storage boxes she had already purchased and streamline her storage.

This is a closet in the same client’s home. We cleaned out and rearranged the closet.

We were able to clean the living room up and complete the closet project in two hours. Normally, I would complete an area before I take the “after” picture; although in this case the client was very limited on time.

We made room for the current clothing line on the clothing rod and stacked the boxes according to size. For this client I was able to address her concerns and give her direction and solutions so that she could make many of the changes on her own. The services that I offer are very flexible. I can be fully involved from start to finish or I can offer suggestions and let the client make the changes.

No comments: