Saturday, May 10, 2008

Irene Schultz Testimonal

After my husband passed away, my once organized basement turned in to a huge mountain of stuff. Our kids would come over and borrow things and when they brought them back they would not put them back where they belonged or if they knocked something over like a box of nails they would not pick them up. When both of my parents were put into a nursing home my basement was the new home for all of the family’s memories. At some point it became the mountain of stuff, when you open the door you would throw something in and close the door really fast so it wouldn’t fall back on you; it was scary. When I called in Sheree` she came in and tackled my overwhelming mess. She set aside anything that was memorabilia for me to go through when I was ready. She helped me determine what tools and household items I needed to keep, and the rest went in the garage sale. My husband had a lot of things that I no longer would be using like fishing poles, golf clubs, power tools and firearms so Sheree` helped me to sell this and many other things in a huge garage sale. I made over $1100.00 in the sale. Sheree` helped me with a task I would not have been able to complete myself. She made an insurmountable feat manageable. I feel like I have a fresh start to my life. Thank You Sheree` Irene Shultz

No comments: